If you do nothing else in your life, then let it be sharing this. Make this information go VIRAL!
If you’re not familiar with the term already, it’s a name every gun owner and freedom-lover should know.
Under the “Gunwalker” program the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) has been knowingly funneling American guns into Mexico.
To make matters worse, one of those guns was used by a Mexican drug runner to kill a United States Border Patrol Agent.
I need you to take action today by signing the fax, linked at the bottom of this email, to Speaker of the House John Boehner, demanding the ATF be held accountable for their abuse of the law.
The BATFE’s negligence and their obsession with pursuing their anti-gun political agenda cost the life of an American law enforcement officer. It’s simply outrageous.
The details of the scandal are straight forward:
* The ATF wanted to track the number of guns going into Mexico, to pad their anti-gun stats.
* The ATF forced gun dealers – against the dealers’ better judgment – to sell weapons to prohibited individuals with known connections to gun-smuggling operations.
* ATF officials then forced their agents to allow these questionable characters to walk across the border with their newly-purchased firearms without being stopped for the purposes of “tracking” these same firearms.
* A Federal agent is then murdered by some of the same weapons that were allowed to be trafficked into Mexico.
* ATF agents who were on the ground then came forward to testify against this disastrous project, but were blacklisted by senior ATF and Justice Department officials.
To top it off, this comes while ATF press releases continue to spread the flat-out lie that over 80% of all the guns used in Mexico’s drug war come from the United States.
And now, officials all the way up to the Obama White House are denying any knowledge of an operation that would have clearly needed high-level approval.
I don’t believe for a second that a project such as this one didn’t have to be signed off by a big wig.
The ATF has simply ignored Congressional requests for documentation of their operation. It has even come to the point where ATF leaders are being subpoenaed by Congressional committees.
And yet, they continue to flaunt their obvious contempt for the rule of law.
Unless it’s their “rules” and their distorted “laws”, of course.