International Cowboy Church Alliance Network - ICCAN

Spreading the love of Jesus...the Cowboy Way!

Hello everyone,
We are Jones and Sibley (Benny Jones and Lahry Sibley). We are both ordained ministers and we love to sing and minister country gospel music. I have some samples on our page here. Give a listen. We'd love to come and sing for you any day of the week except Sunday, as Benny pastors. I'm an international missionary and evangelist. I also have a preaching sample video here on our page. We have 5 CD albums and have been nominated once for national award song.

We are available with a 300 mile radius of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We'll come for any event. We minister for the outcome, not the income, although a love offering would be accepted.

We know we will be a blessing to you. We only ask for an opportunity to come to your church or event and prove it to you. We hope to hear from you soon.

All HIS best,

Lahry Sibley
Jones & Sibley
lahry4u@yahoo.com
928-386-8103

Hope to hear from you very soon. BE blessed.

Views: 52

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just want to praise the LORD for the wonderful people who have invited us to come and sing. When the current is moving, you know the waters are living. Halleluyah.

How about you? What are you planning with your congregation? Why not invite us to come and sing and minister to you. You won't be disappointed. Hope to hear from you soon.

We have a new website: http://jonesandsibley.com/home
Hope to see you there, and hope to sing for you all very soon. Pick a date and let us know, we'll be there.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Annual Membership & Other

Groups

RESOURCES

SEEKING MINISTERIAL CREDENTIALS (ORDINATION) OR COVERING FOR YOU CHURCH OR MINISTRY GO TO: www.iccantrail.com

Blog Posts

Jesus is a "Seated Lamb"

Posted by Jan Harbuck, Network Manager on March 25, 2024 at 11:27am

Echoes From the Campfire

Posted by Don Adkisson on March 15, 2024 at 3:07pm

Echoes From the Campfire

Posted by Don Adkisson on January 27, 2024 at 12:11pm

Echoes From the Campfire

Posted by Don Adkisson on January 6, 2024 at 4:57pm

Echoes From the Campfire

Posted by Don Adkisson on December 30, 2023 at 5:02pm

Forum

Heart of The Chaplain 1 Reply

Started by Chaplain Jerry Vance. Last reply by Chaplain Jerry Vance Oct 20, 2021.

INFO FOR SPRING ROUND UP 2021 KENTUCKY

Started by Jan Harbuck, Network Manager Mar 21, 2021.

Closing of churches 2 Replies

Started by Raven Scott. Last reply by Raven Scott Jul 10, 2020.

© 2024   Created by Jan Harbuck, Network Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service