International Cowboy Church Alliance Network - ICCAN

Spreading the love of Jesus...the Cowboy Way!

Friends, I am so discouraged today. I feel like I am under a heavy weight. I know there are many worse off than me, but it does not change how I feel much. Economic pressures and the way people treat you are often hard to bear.  Larry

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dr. Larry,

Discouragement is one of the main fiery darts from our enemy. These darts are aimed at every child of God. Eph. 6:11, 16 encourages us to stand against the wiles of the devil and the fiery darts of the wicked.

I had a couple of days like that myself recently. I seem to always fall back on 1 Peter 5:,7 and remind myself I have to cast my cares on Him. One thing for sure, I know He Cares for Me! PTL! Even when the rest of the world may seem against me. Jesus really is all I need!

I will be keeping you in my prayers. Thank you for expressing your heart and reaching out to your friends for encouragement.

God Bless You,

Carolyn Rowden

Hello Larry,

Depression or the Blues are part of this world and yet, Jesus says"I will never leave thee nor forsake thee."

Picture Him right there with you...Hear him speak You name. "Larry my son, I know your hurts and your hardships, I know they get you down as I was once human myself. But remember, speak out loud MY WORD. If you remember, this is what I also did in the dessert, and that WORD defeated the devil.

"For you wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers and rulers in high places."

Those powers that are at war with your mind and they want you to feel defeat..

But remember my servant Paul.

He was in prison, wrapped in heavy chains, amid the stench of filth, hungry and worn out, but he praised my name..

Do that today Larry. Praise my name and all your discouragement will pass.

Larry, I have been there also and wrote about it on my blog..

Blessings Crystal Mary Lindsey..

http://crystalmarylindsey.blogspot.com

Hi Dr Larry,  I am still learning the ICCAN website but I just saw this.  You posted in March.  I know we are suppose to trust the LORD in all things but He also knows we as people have emotions.  Sometimes we just need to feel his presence more than other times..and..What can we say about people.  They have not changed since God walked the earth! ! ! I pray you have better days ahead..Maybe this will encourage you.  Jan Harbuck told me how to email you and when she talked about you she said, "Dr. Flegle is a wonderful person!" Everyone can use an "atta boy" now and then. I pray you feel better today. I pray you feel His presence and His peace.   GOD BLESS.  Ty  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Annual Membership & Other

Groups

RESOURCES

SEEKING MINISTERIAL CREDENTIALS (ORDINATION) OR COVERING FOR YOU CHURCH OR MINISTRY GO TO: www.iccantrail.com

Blog Posts

Jesus is a "Seated Lamb"

Posted by Jan Harbuck, Network Manager on March 25, 2024 at 11:27am

Echoes From the Campfire

Posted by Don Adkisson on March 15, 2024 at 3:07pm

Echoes From the Campfire

Posted by Don Adkisson on January 27, 2024 at 12:11pm

Echoes From the Campfire

Posted by Don Adkisson on January 6, 2024 at 4:57pm

Echoes From the Campfire

Posted by Don Adkisson on December 30, 2023 at 5:02pm

Forum

Heart of The Chaplain 1 Reply

Started by Chaplain Jerry Vance. Last reply by Chaplain Jerry Vance Oct 20, 2021.

INFO FOR SPRING ROUND UP 2021 KENTUCKY

Started by Jan Harbuck, Network Manager Mar 21, 2021.

Closing of churches 2 Replies

Started by Raven Scott. Last reply by Raven Scott Jul 10, 2020.

© 2024   Created by Jan Harbuck, Network Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service